Jul 19, 2007

Fwom the genius me....

Here's mine weason why I think I should have these d-o-gziwwa salt and pepper shaker fwiends.
Because mine Mummy does not have any salt and pepper shakers and when she puts salt into food, she uses a HUGE, and I mean HUGE spoon.
And as you know, I bewieve all of mine Mummy's food should be shared with genius me, this is usuawwy what happens to me when I've eatted the food which mine Mummy has put a genewous helping of salt into.
Yes. I faint fwom over-salting-of-genius-me.

So, for the sake of genius (and handsome) me, I think I ought to deserve the salt and pepper shaker fwiends.


This is Boy, by the way.
And mine bwoggy is at http://boybwog.blogspot.com

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, now I feel bad for the genius - oversalted! That's a tragedy!

Daisy said...

Oh, poor Boy! Nothing worse than an oversalted genius!

Anonymous said...

What does she use for pepper? Another big spoon?

Knead On ~

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

boy,
dis iz a eksellent reezon to hav da dogzilla salt an pepper shakerz.
i wunder if da judjez agree wid me.
luv--jh

The Cat Realm said...

Those poor judges is all I can say....
Karl

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hi Boy, pawesome to meet ya! Hope you win the doggie-shakers....you sure need to take care of yourself!

~Donny

sammawow said...

Well, maybe if Boy wins he won't be oversalted any more!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Skeezix the Cat said...

HAHAHA! This is a vary good entry!!! Shood I be asking for salt on my food?

Chrissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissie said...

Sprinklin instead of pourin would be good! Good Luck!

Angus

Jaya said...

This sounds serious!
A medical emergency!
Somebody PLEASE get
Boy's Mummy a salt
shaker!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Shake-shake-shake, shake yer booty!

Tyler said...

You fainted? That could be very dangerous. You might need to the doggies so that never happens again. Poor guy.