Jul 24, 2007

congratulashunz to da winnerz!

congratulashunz to da winnerz uv da squillion contest!
dragonheart will be puttin hiz dad'z pikshur in da best budz frame an hiz dad will be puttin da frame on hiz desk!
pablo will be fillin da void in hiz life wid da dogzilla salt an pepper shakerz.
skeezix, mao, an rocky will be playin heer no evil, see no evil, an speek no evil wid da wooden monkeyz.
finallee ... da grand prize winner iz ikaika. congratulashunz ikaika ... u will be givin sum money to da charity uv yer choice!
thank u to evreecat dat participated in dis contest uv da milleneyum!
luv--jh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks furrr a fun contest and Concats to the winners!!!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ohh! I'm a winner! I'm a winner! Thanks Laffin! Thanks judges! Thanks Jeter!

Jaya said...

Congratulations to the winners,
and thanks for such a FUN contest.

Just Ducky said...

::sniff:: Virginger is soooo disapoited. I have to go cheer her up.

Hot(M)BC said...

Concatulations to all the winners! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
My site goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog
by the way!

Here is my webpage ... jersey shirt
My website jersey shop